Saturday, June 1, 2013

Peru

The New Normal adventure begins with Peru … from June 7th to June 23rd…
I will arrive in Cuzco on the 8th but I won't meet up with the group until Sunday the 9th
This will give me more time to adjust to the high altitude!

We will hike the Sacsayhuaman fortress…cycle the sacred Valley and visit Pisac market…hike Pisac ruins…Wednesday we start the Inca Trail to Pacaymayo and onto Machu Picchu by Friday!
Journey the Amazon! Hike Taquile Island and stay with local Quechua people! To top it off we will
Kayak Lake Titicacca!! Well…Off I go…follow me and I will post whenever possible!

I am both excited about the adventure and scared of the unknown!!
But the Righteous Live by faith Romans 3:11 and we Live by Faith not by sight! 2 Corinthians 5:7
So off into the unknow I go!!

Machu picchu

the Inca trail to MachuPicchu

I would like to thank Andrew from Active New Zealand for being so generous when hearing about the death of my Mell, knowing that we were looking at doing this trip with his company …gave as a bereavement gift to me this "New Normal Adventure"…an adventure to South America without Mell…that's the New Normal/without Mell here on this earth! But I intend to see him again! I live with that hope!

1 Thessalonians 4:13(Believers Who Have Died)Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no HOPE.

I have Hope!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, have a great trip!!! I've always wanted to go there, but maybe I will just have to be content in reading your blog & going with you by reading about it. Will be praying for you for a safe & wonderful trip.

    Love, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete